Ref. : IPT011
Price : 1 090 € H.T.
Duration : 2 days
Place : Paris
Schedule : 9:15 am - 12:30 am / 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Overall understanding of what the M2M, both technically and in terms of marketing
- Understand what is M2M, how to implement
- Understand how it can become a real opportunity and a source of value creation for your business
Training program :
In partnership with :
CONTRACT AND APPLICATIONS
What is M2M ?
- myths and reality
Types of applications
- remote control
- remote maintenance
- supervision of remote assets ...
Main uses and target markets
- panorama of uses by market
- focus on the energy sector
- focus on the environmental sector and " SmartCities "
- focus on the health sector
- demonstrating applications for concrete illustration
Key figures for the M2M market
- Figures and Trends
- value chain and market
- standards and technological choices
- "end -to-end " architecture
- regulatory and political impact
- economic issues and ROI
Introductions technology M2M and IOT
Embedded technologies and connected objects
- types of equipment for M2M : sensors, actuators , gateways , modems, ...
- equipment natively "connected"
- review constraints
Internet of Things and IP Technologies : IPv6 Enum
Telecom technologies long distance
- Mobile network ( GSM/SMS/GPRS/3G/LTE)
- M2M SIM cards (connectivity, types of mini / rugged / embedded / etc , management cards ...)
- Geo-location and GPS
- Unidirectional long-range networks (eg SIGFOX)
- Bidirectional long-range networks (eg SEMTECH)
- Other radio WANs: satellite, wireless local loop (Wimax)
Radio protocols and wired LAN and PAN: a review of the main protocols used in M2M applications and technologies
- Zigbee / Zwave
- ISM bands
- 6lowpan / IP
- Modbus , M- BUS , Wireless M -BUS ...
- Business protocols : BACnet , KNX ...
Server infrastructure and platform services
- architecture platforms M2M service : middleware , device management, billing, provisioning , BI, data model , web services, API ...
Panorama standards : ETSI TC M2M OneM2M , IEEE 802.16 , ...
OPPORTUNITIES AND IMPACTS
Deploy an M2M solution in your business impact study
- combine IP and non-IP technologies , wired and wireless in your buildings
- security and M2M : risks and challenges
- management and supervision
- Integration Enterprise Information System
Concrete opportunities for your business
- new services
Subscribe to the INTER of your choice :
Illustrations & Demonstrations :
Detailed example implementing M2M solutions (architecture, end-to-end)
- solution telemetry
- monitoring remote installations
Practical work (Exercises and Ateliers)
The provision of a model demonstration of soluions VoIP SIP throughout the training.
This allows integration across different cases to simulate specific cases clients on a network infrastructure.
Systems on the model :
- Cisco Call Manager
- Nortel Succession 1000
- AastraMatracom NEXSPAN
- Avaya G350
- Alcatel OXE
- Cisco 2600 VoIP Passrelles
- CIOs, telecoms managers, project managers, technical teams, Directions Marketing Techniques and Directions telecom operators, MVNO
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of telecom & networks
- Equipment provided: Support course paper