Ref. : IPT006
Price : 1 150 € H.T.
Duration: 2 jours
Place : Paris
Schedule : 9h15 - 12h30 / 13h30 - 17h30
- Understand the aspects of network specific data VoIP
- Master these technologies through practical workshops and illustrations
Training program :
- general architecture of an IP networkdifferent types of networks (campus, metropolitan and wide area)
- the elements of a data network (terminology and role)
- the principles of the packet switching
- the different types of architectures of a VoIP solution
- models in IETF and ISO layer (TCP / IP)
- location of IP telephony in these models
The physical layer
- cable , fiber, wireless local loop ...
- connection of IP telephony solutions to physical networks
The link layer
- technologies : ATM, Frame Relay , PPP, Ethernet , etc. .
- equipment : Switches, ADSL modem , ...
- architecture and protocols: Spanning Tree, VLAN , IEEE 802.1Q , LLDP -MED ...
The Network Layer : IP
- IPv4 network equipment (classes of address, subnet mask and subnet )
- protocols : IP, ARP , ICMP, ...
- addressing ToIP equipment
UDP TCP / : Transport Layer
- provides communication services between two remote machines
- application identification
- how services are identified " ToIP " signaling transport and Voice / Video
The Session Layer
- distinction sessions of the same application
The Presentation layer
- method of data presentation
- method used in ToIP ( Ascii or ASN.1)
- network services and applications : DHCP, DNS , SNMP , TFTP, SMTP , LDAP, etc ....
- the ToIP services : SIP , H.323 , RTP, MGCP , ...
Dividing the data network
- VLAN (Ethernet switch) and VPN
- IP subnet
- how to fit equipment in these VoIP networks
- Static Routing
- Dynamic Routing : RIP / OSPF
Address Translation : NAT / PAT
- basic mechanisms
- impact on VoIP solutions
- solutions implemented
- securing local enterprise network
- The impact of VoIP on the security policy
Some simple diagnostic tools
- network analyzer
Subscribe to the INTER of your choice :
Illustrations & Demonstrations :
Implementation of different protocols switching and routing
- Configuration Ethernet switches to understand the VLAN (802.1Q which) and LLDP-MED
- Configuring IPv4 routers to understand the DHCP and routing protocols static and dynamic (OSPF)
Grip diagnostic tools
- Using tools Ping, traceroute and PathPing
- Outlet and network analysis traces
Illustrations 802.1X and QoS
- The 802.1X network access control and AAA protocols
- QoS level 3 with the DiffServ model
Practical work (Exercises and Ateliers) :
It allows integration of different scenarios to simulate real cases of clients on a MPLS infrastructure Cisco Systems.
Sample of equipment on the model :
- Allied Telesis
- Cisco Catalyst
- Cisco ISR
- HP ProCurve
- Nortel Networks
- Technical teams in charge of deployments, software development teams, IT and telecoms responsible for technical guidance
- Prerequisites: Notions & telecom networks
- Equipment provided: Support course paper